Senior Sales Manager – Asset Management and Private Markets –SINGAPORE- TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST
Senior Sales Manager – Asset Management and Private Markets, works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales to Private Markets, Alternative Asset Management whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in the country by growing and developing the business.
(S)he will drive sales engagement with Asset Management and Private Markets solutions. A key position in the organization and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Senior Sales Manager typically comes from a reputable background of large banking solution providers such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Temenos, FIS, Finastra, Avaloq, Calypso, Edgeverve, TCS but could also be principals, senior managers, and directors from the Financial Services arms of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, CapGemini, PWC, IBM, Infosys and similar.
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell Asset Management and Private Market solutions.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Insurance and Financial Services customer base in Singapore.
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer
- 8+ years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of software sales targets and Financial services sectors.
- Strong business knowledge on Asset Management, Private Markets, solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites – 20% to 30%.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.