Regional Senior Sales Manager (Reconciliation Solutions)
UAE or SA Based Senior Sales Manager, Banking, FSI – MENA Region ( Covers Qatar, Turkey and Oman)
Target sectors / Industries: Banks, Local Insurance, Corporates, Utilities, Airlines
Senior Sales Manager –based preferably in Dubai or Saudi as a second preference works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales of banking (reconciliation) solutions to FSI and Banking clients in MENA whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in the country by growing and developing the business. Reporting to the Head of Sales, (s)he will be leading a complex software sale from start to finish working with other teams such as Pre-sales and legal.
(S)he will drive sales engagement with Banking and FSI clients and broader organization around the core/complex banking and reconciliation solutions. A key position in the organization and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Successful candidate will also be encouraged to sell more suite of products hence more opportunity for an excellent income.
Senor Sales Manager typically comes from a reputable background of large banking solution providers such as Smartstream, Broadridge, Financial Software & Systems, Avaloq, Fiserv, Oracle, Duco, Blackline, Finlync, Smart Solutions, FIS, Renovite but could also be principals, senior managers, partners, and directors from the Financial Services arms of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, CapGemini, PWC, IBM, Infosys and similar.
More detailed position description is available to shortlisted candidates after an initial discussion and signing of an NDA.
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell the reconciliation solutions and/or services.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Banking and Financial Services customer base in UAE or SA.
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close.
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles.
- Sells to banks, airlines, local insurance, corporates and utilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer (%60 Hunter, %40 Farming)
- 10 + years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the Reconciliation solutions.
- Ability to listen, discuss, persuade and influence the C-Level Executives for opportunities such as COO, CIO, CTO and CFO’s.
- Strong business knowledge on core/complex BANKING and other solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Sales experience gained within the Financial Technology preferably in Reconciliation Solutions, vendor/operations or IT team at an institution.
- Ability to deliver and develop presentations with a high level of standard.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization.
- Mandatory: Knowledge of reconciliations and/or corporate actions and/or Financial close management systems.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Requires travel within MENA region.
- English speaking is mandatory, Arabic speaking will be a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Please apply directly with your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this page.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
Your confidentiality is assured.