Senior Sales Manager (Credit, Risk and Lending) based in UAE (preferred) or Saudi Arabia
UAE or SA Based Senior Sales Manager, Banking, FSI & Credit & Lending – ME Region
Coverage: Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain
Senior Sales Manager – Credit, Risk and Lending Solutions, works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales of banking solutions to FSI and Banking clients in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in the country by growing and developing the business. Reporting to the Head of Sales, (s)he will be leading a complex banking software sale from start to finish working with other teams such as Pre-sales and legal.
(S)he will drive sales engagement with Banking and FSI clients and broader organization around the core/complex banking, credit/risk and lending solutions. A key position in the organization and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
Senior Sales Manager typically comes from a reputable background of large banking solution providers such as Moody’s, Oracle, Kamakura, SAP, Nucleus, NewGen, 3i Infotech, Wolters Kluwer, SAS, FiServ, Temenos, FIS, Finastra, ACI, Oracle, Mambu, Calypso, Thought Works, Allegro Lending Suite, Turnkey Lender, Edgeverve, TCS, Murex but could also be principals, senior managers, partners and directors from the Financial Services arms of organizations such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, CapGemini, PWC, IBM, Infosys and similar.
More detailed position description is available to shortlisted candidates after an initial discussion.
- Achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell the banking solutions and/or services.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Banking and Financial Services customers in ME (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain)
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close.
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer ( %60 Sales Hunter, %40 Account Management / Farming)
- 10 + years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the Banking & Credit/ Risk and Lending Solutions domain.
- Excellent Network and Connections within Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain Wholesale Banking C-Level and Senior Executive Community.
- Strong business knowledge on core/complex BANKING and Credit /Risk and Lending solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Ability to listen, discuss, persuade, and influence the C-Level Executives for opportunities such as CRO, COO, CIO, CTO, CFO and Risk Managers.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites across ME.
- English speaking is mandatory, Arabic speaking will be a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Please apply directly with your detailed CV to email@example.com or through this page.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
Your confidentiality is assured.