Senior Sales Manager – Retail Banking / Core Banking Solutions- JOHANNESBURG (preferred) or NAIROBI
OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE for Senior Sales Executive/ Manager – Retail Banking Solutions – GROWTH role for the Sub Saharan Africa Region.
Senior Sales Manager – Retail Banking Solutions. Largest FSI solution provider in MEA. Wide range of integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. Our client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach, they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography.
Our client’s retail/core banking solutions are without doubt some of the best in the world. Your clients will want to have it.
Our client’s products are almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in primarily Sub-Saharan Africa Region and the rest of Africa.
…What will you contribute?
As the Senior Sales Manager – Retail Banking Solutions, is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sales Director as a “HUNTER” and “CLOSER” sales executive experienced in selling and developing further business as well as maintaining existing client relationships across RETAIL/CORE Banking SOLUTIONS. Your core focus would be to sell our client’s solutions to the Banks and Financial Institutions and will include both new business and account management responsibilities.
Our client is looking for senior sales professionals who are comfortable working with a solution sales approach.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Sales Manager – Retail Banking Solutions are, but not limited to, the following:
- You will be involved principally in New Business development, managing all aspects including senior level client relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- You, as an SME in Retail and/or Retail Banking / Core Banking Payment Solutions will be expected to work with a Challenger and Consultative Sales approach, developing new business relationships with decision influencing senior executives, discussing their objectives, pains and needs in a manner that is informed by credible knowledge of the banking industry.
- You will work closely with other sales, pe-sales, business development and technical professionals who will support you in this role.
- You may be required to take on some account management responsibilities.
- You will work closely with the Presales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for prospective clients.
- You will need to execute on Go-To-Market strategy for the development of pipeline.
- You will manage complex sales campaigns through the entire sales campaign from inception to closure.
- You will analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- You will travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities.
- You will accurately forecast future business.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of Complex Banking Solutions Sales (Software, Managed Services, SaaS, PaaS) with direct experience in Sub Saharan Africa and a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts and Tier 1 and Tier 2 Banks and Financial Institutions
- You have a strong understanding of Financial Services industry.
- You have the ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- You have the knowledge of Core Banking & Retail Banking Verticals.
- You have sold core banking applications to banks in Africa, specifically Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You have proven experience in working with an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns.
- You are able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
- The role is based out of Johannesburg, South Africa as a preference but also can be based out of Nairobi, Kenya.
- You will need to travel to clients depending on pandemic conditions.
- You are fluent in English.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of T24/Temenos, Oracle / Flexcube, Infosys/Finacle, Finastra/Essence Core Banking (ECB), SAP Core Banking are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration