Strategic Account Manager/ Capital Market Solutions- Melbourne
OPEN SALARY FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE for Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for developing and expanding strategic relationships with existing and opening strategic accounts in the ANZ Market.
This role will require you to develop, strengthen, open new accounts and grow relationships with C-Level executives within our existing and prospective accounts, and grow our footprint within these accounts to cross-sell, and up-sell introducing new Our Client solutions. It also includes add-on sales.
Strategic Account Manager will have strong existing relationships with senior decision makers within banks and have a proven ability to leverage those relationships, ensuring Our Client is perceived as a credible partner.
You will work across other lines of business within Our Client and can manage internal resources to deliver on existing and upcoming projects, as well as engaging with the business owners to further develop Our Client’s solution offerings. You will work closely with the Our Client’s partner ecosystem, as well as those of the strategic accounts, to help deliver outcomes and transformational projects.
- Selling Treasury, Risk and Compliance solutions to Top 5 Tier 1 Banks (NAB,ANZ, Westpac) in Australia and NZ to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Works with sales management to develop and execute sales plans for target market sectors across the portfolio of Corporate Treasury and Payment Solutions.
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding quota and pipeline generation targets.
- Oversee all opportunities relating to Strategic Accounts regardless of geographical location and work closely with business line sales team/leadership.
- Determine opportunities through evaluation of clients’ requirements and development of a concise understanding of clients’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within client organizations.
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple deals/projects responsibilities simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of proven track-record and high expertise level in Capital Markets Solutions including Treasury, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- Must be able to link value propositions to strategic value that the prospect/client is able to gain by deploying solutions.
- Heavy focus on solution and value selling methodologies.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing clearly, accurately, concisely and in a manner that is customer focused.
- Proven track record of enterprise software prospecting methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of syndicated lending financial software solutions and applications.
- Must be familiar with classic selling techniques and strategies.
- Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of Calypso, Finastra, Moody’s and FIS are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration