Strategic Alliances Manager – Payments and Banking Solutions ANZ (68)
Manager Strategic Partnerships
Sydney or Melbourne – IMMEDIATE HIRE – TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST
Your primary focus is to identify, recruit, and enable Systems Integration Service partners, Professional Services and Consulting Firm partners and support them for the successful and effective outcome of opportunities whilst owning and driving the partner implementation services and solution sales support excellence. At a minimum you should be familiar with all Financial Services alliance and ECO System-related activities taking place in Australia and New Zealand.
Armed with your business acumen and extensive and IT and banking knowledge you are right on the front line of interaction with our client’s partners. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and your ability to build a network will help shape out Australia and New Zealand partnership landscape.
- Work closely with regional business & channel leaders to align on key partner priorities, strategies and actions.
- Manage and exceed targets by improving, building and managing relationships with existing and potential partners and internal stakeholders to pursue sales opportunities.
- Understanding the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develop relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Leading and managing partner initiatives, architectural wins and identifying new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Manage each phase of the sales cycle from partners perspective to drive opportunities to closure, delivering revenue impact.
- Leading the relationships and owning the partner sales quota for the Australia & NZ Partners
- Contributing to a Strategic Partner business plan for alliance solutions and initiatives
- Organizing monthly progress meetings and quarterly business reviews for the assigned Strategic Partners
- Providing input into the Strategic Partner portfolio strategy and monthly operations reviews
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 10+ years’ experience in Direct Sales or Alliance Management within the Payments and Banking Solutions industry.
- Deep understanding of Australia and New Zealand business landscape and excellent System Integrator / Professional Services firms contacts at senior level throughout
- Demonstrated Experience and ability to interact, deliver presentations and operate with C-level executives of Tier 1 Global Banks and Partner Firms
- ASG / SAP Financials / OFS / FNZ / FINASTRA / FiServe / FIS / AVALOQ / TEMENOS / iFlex / MISYS / BaNCS / TCS/ SunGard / Microsoft / SunGard / Oracle Financial Services (OFS) / TCS / IBM / Capgemini / Accenture / Cognizant /Deloitte / KPMG / PWC / ACI / Silverlake / DXC / NTT data / NEC / PWC or Mambu Channels / Alliances Management experience preferred
- Able to work with variety of people from different backgrounds
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation skills
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration