Strategic Account Director- JOHANNESBURG
OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE for Strategic Accounts Director – Key Account Director
Strategic Account Director will be responsible for developing and expanding strategic relationships with existing strategic accounts in the African market.
This role will require you to develop, strengthen, and grow relationships with C-Level executives within our existing and prospective accounts, and grow our footprint within these accounts to cross-sell, and up-sell introducing new Our Client solutions. It also includes add-on sales.
Strategic Account Director will have strong existing relationships with senior decision makers within banks and have a proven ability to leverage those relationships, ensuring Our Client is perceived as a credible partner.
You will work across other lines of business within Our Client and can manage internal resources to deliver on existing projects, as well as engaging with the business owners to further develop Our Client’s solution offerings. You will work closely with the Our Client’s partner ecosystem, as well as those of the strategic accounts, to help deliver outcomes and transformational projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Deliverables for Strategic Account Director will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding quota and pipeline generation targets.
· Only be responsible for the existing accounts.
· Oversee all opportunities relating to Strategic Accounts regardless of geographical location,and work closely with business line sales team/leadership.
· Determine opportunities through evaluation of clients’ requirements and development of a concise understanding of clients’ decision-making processes and criteria.
· Develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within client organizations.
· Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple deals/projects responsibilities simultaneously.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven track-record (10+ years) high expertise level in banking products and solutions.
· Must be able to link value propositions to strategic value that the prospect/client is able to gain by deploying solutions.
· Heavy focus on solution and value selling methodologies.
· Demonstrated excellence in writing clearly, accurately, concisely and in a manner that is customer focused.
· Proven track record of enterprise software prospecting methodologies.
· High level of focus and energy.
· In-depth knowledge of syndicated lending financial software solutions and applications.
· Proactive self-starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven presentation skills with impact.
· Must be familiar with classic selling techniques and strategies.
· Proven ability to manage sales with multiple decision makers.
· Proven ability to manage internal resources to complete the sale.
Candidates with experience in selling solutions / solutions of ACI, FiServ, FIS, Volante, Finastra, IGBT, Infosys, Temenos and Oracle are especially welcome to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV is mandatory for further consideration.