Principal Consultant / Enterprise Sales Architect / Strategic Consultative Sales Director MEA
Complex Banking Solutions – Dubai
GLOBAL LEADER – FUTURE OF BANKING – COMPREHENSIVE, WIDEST RANGE OF BANKING SOFTWARE –HIGH VALUE COMPLEX BANKING TRANSACTIONS – EMPLOYER OF CHOICE – FUN & HIGH-QUALITY PEOPLE TO WORK WITH
Inviting top-level strategic consultative sales and business development executives to explore this exciting and senior opportunity for a GLOBAL LEADER in COMPLEX BANKING SOFTWARE.
Strategic Consultative Sales Director will be a very well-known and respected name across MEA FSI Executives, the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in banking processes, business transformations resulting from integration of complex banking platforms. Strategic Consultative Sales Director will perform a critical advisory and consultative role to C levels of banks and Financial institutions in all aspects of selling complex banking platforms with a focus on strategic and complex high value projects by way of consulting and advising them on FinTech complex banking solutions’ global trends, innovations, business and operational ROI and benefits via using our client’s solutions and their hand-shake with bank platforms. Strategic Consultative Sales Director is equipped with some of the best knowledge and experience in this area but second to none in his/her sales and entrepreneurial skills.
Strategic Consultative Sales Director will be foremost responsible for revenue generating pursuits by building and maintaining C-level relationships in MEA which will include pipeline generation, product demonstrations, contract negotiations, and product deliveries for multiple lines of business.
Ideally (s)he has a MEA back ground coming from FSI /Banking Solutions leadership in likes of Boston Consulting Group, McKinsey, Accenture, Deloitte. KPMG, Cap Gemini, Bain & Company, Kearney, Oliver Wyman, Booz Allen or having worked in similar positions at FINASTRA, Temenos, FIS Global, Infosys, SAP Financials, Oracle FS, FiServ and similar.
Main Responsibilities for Consultative Sales Director:
- His/her specialised knowledge and sales know-how will have him/her providing direction and specialist knowledge in applying our client’s banking products and services to customers.
- Create business case development and benefits management programs that define, track and report accrued value through the optimal applications and enterprise architecture to business challenges.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process and facilitate customer understanding of the banking products and services through presentations, demonstrations, and benchmarks.
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy, and drive activity.
- Collaborate, Develop, and Provide C-level stakeholders within prospect organizations with a direction and decision-making framework for Complex Banking Solutions.
- Manage forecasting of deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS for Strategic Consultative Sales Director:
- 15-20 years’ experience of experience in FinTech companies or consultancy firms in the banking and financial industry.
- Fluent in revenue generating business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- A clear understanding of the nuances and dynamics involved in selling software licenses.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Core Banking, Trade Finance, Payment Systems, Treasury and Capital Markets, Loan Origination, Lending Systems, Risk Solutions, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management.
- Proven track record of excellent C-level relationship skills with established contacts within the Middle East & Africa Banking space.
- Ability to sustain a high level of quality, even when working under pressure