Technical Implementation Consultant – Wealth Management and & Financial Markets
Leading Multi-Asset Investment Management Solutions Delivery – Global Consulting Services Implementation role – Employed by a Global Company exclusively supporting SimCorp products ( www.simcorp.com )
Global leader – Best-in-Class Investment Management Solutions – Employer of choice – High-Quality people to work with across different regions – Excellent Financial Compensation – Pioneering team with high potential of being a Team Leader or Manager as a Career Path – Europe Managed Extensive Training and Development – Unique Opportunity to Add Value to your Professional Career
One client’s product is their newest cloud-native platform for client communications. This product will be used by the world’s leading asset managers to deliver financial information to their customers in a more innovative and engaging way, consumed directly in their web browser from all over the world using either phone, tablet or desktop PC’s.
The Technical Implementation Consultant will report remotely to the Data & Communications Service Line Manager in Warsaw, Poland. S(He) is expected to integrate the product into the company system for use by existing/new clients with proper knowledge transfer upon onboarding. Support debugging of the product through investigation, trace running and in-depth analysis and become the product’s Global Support Subject Matter Expert by taking ownership of the product.
- Participate in implementation projects by working with project teams in delivering and customising the existing solution according to the clients’ needs.
- Conduct program code analysis of problems/questions qualified by business consultants
- Support onsite consultant and customer in preparing technical requirements
- Provide independent support/debugging by replicating system issues identified during the implementation and propose solutions.
- Perform configuration changes and tailor custom solutions for existing and new clients
- Collaborate with global teams and stakeholders on remote implementations.
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience in an Application/Production Support role, supporting both Cloud/web based and desktop solutions within Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in designing and building solutions on cloud-architectures (experience with Azure is preferred).
- Experience in supporting C# .NET systems (includes tracing and debugging C# code)
- Ability to write testable code, test your own work, review the work of others and provide helpful feedback to your team
- Knowledge about and familiarity with approaches such as Agile, Lean, XP and practices including but not limited to Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, Mob Programming, Specification by Example
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or IT related degrees.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar reporting tools.
- IT Business Analysis Experience (Data Analytics, Requirements Gathering, Process Analysis, Reports Generation)
- Knowledge and experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry especially from Wealth Management, Finance (Capital Markets), IT Consulting, or Asset Management firms such as Murex, Calypso, Avaloq, Temenos, Wallstreet Systems, Accenture, and banking offshore operations in the Philippines.
- Must be proactive and has excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team, can successfully multi-task, and thrives on being successful in high stress environments.
- Ideally with experience in project management and has ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability / desire to continue and grow in the same employer for a long time.