CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / RETENTION MANAGER – BANKING SOLUTIONS and SERVICES
Lagos, Nigeria for West Africa
Global leader – Future of Banking – Comprehensive, diversified global Financial Software Provider- Employer of choice – Fun & High-Quality people to work with – Excellent Financial Compensation – Promising Career Path
Customer Experience Manager – Banking Solutions and Services will be reporting to the Regional Customer Experience Management Director and will be a key member of the Customer Experience team in the Sales organization. The Customer Experience Manager will work together with Account Directors and Account Executives to drive customer relationship management with the ultimate goal of retaining customers, ensuring customer loyalty, providing advisory services that drive customer success with our client.
The Customer Experience Manager works closely and co-owns the relationship with the Account Directors and Account Executives for assigned accounts and contributes Customer success plan into overall Account Plan.
- The Customer Experience Manager utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help our client’s customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Shares responsibility of Account Ownership with the Account Directors and Account Executives for the assigned accounts.
- Engages with and builds meaningful relationships with executive stakeholders and functional leads within the Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Maximizes value of our client’s solutions for the customer by engaging and coordinating relevant functions to drive improvements if needed.
- Co-owns with the Account Director the customer facing aspects of retention, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Helps to develop and maintains a strategic roadmap with a select group of enterprise accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of client’s solutions.
- Assesses the escalation level needed and move customer up/down in escalation chain – with clear exit criteria agreed with the client.
- Incorporates understanding GTMs and product roadmaps they fit to customer needs in cases where a recovery program is needed.
Required Skills & Qualification
- Mandatory: Experienced in a similar role managing banking customers accounts for complex banking software and CRM Tooling.
- Mandatory: Knowledge of Banking Clients and Financial Services Industry, products / solutions (this is not a role for hardware/infrastructure/telecom space).
- Strongly Preferred: Experience with SaaS sales.
- 15-20 years’ experience in a customer facing role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels. ( C-Levels)
- Have in-depth understanding of value drivers, passionate about the success of customers, can demonstrate sales acumen through previous employment, including proven success owning renewal business.
- Previous experience in working with clients to build Account Plans and Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Ability to interact and build relationships at the C level within client organisation in Banking and Financial Services and align to the client strategy, influence client strategy with our client’s offering.
- Existing knowledge and a network within the client organisation in the region at the executive level is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Solid Customer Success management track with clear understanding of customer life cycle and related vendor engagement.
- Strong Knowledge of project management.
- Fluent in English
- Expected to travel
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
Your Confidentiality is assured.
OUR CLIENT, YOUR NEW PROFESSIONAL HOME
Our Client is one of the leading Financial Services / Banking Solutions provider. Client name will be revealed upon signing of the NDA and Release of Authority. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Discretion and confidentiality are assured; a candidate name is only revealed to a client if authority is provided by the candidate