シニア プロジェクト マネージャー – トレジャリー ソリューションズ
OUR CLIENT IS TOP GLOBAL PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY OF COMPLEX BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION TO ATTRACT THE BEST – HYBRID WORK ARRANGEMENT – TREASURY SOLUTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT – JAPANESE CITIZEN
Base Location: Tokyo, Japan
The role of the Senior Project Manager for our Global Leader client is to plan, execute, and implement our client’s Treasury Application/System according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes identifying needed resources and communicating with internal and external team members to deliver Treasury System according to plan. S(He) will also define, drive, and own the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. At all times, establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients and lead all change management initiatives.
Senior Project Manager – Treasury Solutions, ideally is an equivalent level of senior level manager from core/complex banking or treasury solution providers such as GTreasury, Kyriba, SAP, Murex, LSEG, FIS, Finastra, Oracle, Temenos, NTT Data, Avaloq, TIS, FINLYNC, Treasura or from vendor consulting or professional services firms such as Deloitte Tohmatsu, KPMG, PwC, EY, SAP, and similar.
- Direct and manage implementation and integration projects from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Identify needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Create project charters to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Produce and maintain project and quality plans and conduct the project accordingly.
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Actively manages project end-to-end adhering to standard project management methodologies.
- Report effectively on project progress, issue resolution, change control by means of weekly/monthly project status reports and also ad-hoc reports as appropriate.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships and take ownership of key initiatives across business levels and functions.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- The role may include managing the customization of base products to meet client requirements, system integration with third-party products or consulting projects and engagements.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Attend to client & stakeholder meetings and steering committees
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and proactively devise contingency plans.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Japanese Citizen; native Japanese speaker with excellent English proficiency for client and stakeholder communication.
- 8 years of end-to-end Project/Program Management experience in Banking with significant expertise in Treasury Solutions or any complex Financial System.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Ideally with PMP (Project Management Professional) certification; Knowledge of the industry project management best practices, e.g., Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- A successful track record in delivering Treasury Management System or Financial Software projects and programs to a positive commercial outcome and positive Client expectations.
- Previous experience in successfully leading large scale innovation, growth, and continuous improvement projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects, e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, PlanView, Platinum Process Continuum
- Effectively deals with work related problems, pressure, and stress in a professional and positive manner; recovers quickly when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
- Project Managers from vendor environment/consulting or professional services firms are ideal – Deloitte, Deloitte Tohmatsu Group, KPMG, PwC, EY, SAP, Oracle, and similar.
- Experience on the customer side of an integration program.