System Architect – Treasury Management System 148
System Architect / Application Architect / Software Architect – Treasury Management System – Capital Markets –– For our client: Fintech Global Leader – Immediate Hire – Excellent Financial Remuneration and Bonus Structure – Tokyo, Japan
The System Architect will be analyzing requirements, identifying potential issues, and recommend solutions for our client’s Treasury Management System and their clients. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that the system aligns with business objectives.
- Solve complex and critical technical customer challenges to produce solutions that maximize the full potential of our client’s Treasury Management System.
- Communicate technical solutions and design adjustments effectively to stakeholders and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Communicate and collaborate with other resources across our client’s organization.
- Lead improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- 5 years of experience in Treasury Management System implementation is required
- Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems as well as application development.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written) and Japanese (JLPT N2)
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- An understanding of appropriate application programming languages.
- Preferably from Professional Services Consulting firms performing an equivalent function.
- Graduate of B.S. Computer Science or IT related degrees.
Please register your interest with your CV for a confidential discussion. We pay excellent commission for successful referrals.