Sales Director / Regional Sales Director / International Sales Director – Core Banking Solutions, SaaS, BaaS
EUROPE MIDDLE EAST AFRICA SALES COVERAGE – CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS – DIGITAL BANKING – GLOBAL FINTECH COMPANY – STRONG and EXCITING BUSINESS PLAN
This position is based in any major city in Europe covering EMEA including Balkans and Baltics markets with strong focus in South Eastern Europe.
Our client is an established FinTech, with a newly developed and ground breaking state of the art SaaS and BaaS banking solutions and services to local and multinational banks globally. They provide Modular and Integrated Software Solutions in every aspect of Banking and Financial Services namely Core Banking, Anti Money Laundering, e-Banking. Mobile Banking, Payment Systems.
The solutions are offered on premise, SaaS (Software as a Service) and BaaS (Banking as a Service) especially focused on the underserved market of Tier 3, 4, and 5 banks, Community Banks and Financial Institutions.
International Sales Director – Core Banking Solutions, ideally is an equivalent level of senior level director from core/complex banking solution providers such as ACI, Avaloq, Temenos, Mambu, Thought Machine, Sopra Banking Software, Profile Software, Infosys – Edgeverve, ERI Bancaire, Finastra, FIS Global, Fiserv, TCS, OFS, Tuum or similar.
S(He) will be in a senior level position with people management and EMEA regional sales responsibility. The role’s focus will be growing the business through sales across the assigned region with own people and partner management the latter being 100% for MEA. It is expected that the successful candidate will be a well-respected and excellently networked professional in Europe’s Banking and Financial Services Industry at C-levels and demonstrated experience of generating high value and strategic financial software solution sales.
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services (Core Banking, SaaS/BaaS), developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and sales/revenue objectives.
- Meet/exceed targets by building and managing relationships with partners/alliances to pursue client prospects representing high value opportunities. This may involve identifying new partners as well as managing existing ones.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices.
- Manages complex sales campaigns through the entire sales campaign from inception to closure.
- Enhance our client’s position in EMEA region and further build up market value.
- Hands on hunter and closer
- Passionate about sales
- You have a minimum of 15 years of Complex Banking Solutions Sales experience (Software, Managed Services, SaaS, BaaS) with direct experience in Europe, Middle East, and Africa region; a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts of Tier 3, 4 and 5 Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Excellent Partner/Alliance Management experience of Banking Software Solutions.
- A respected name in the international banking community; equally can show respect to his/her teams, colleagues, clients
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Strong C-Level Relationship Management in the Banking and Financial Services Sector.
- Fluent English a must, and other languages would be a plus.
- Considerable travel flexibility needed for this role.
- Experienced in planning, developing, and executing campaigns of Banking Solutions in EMEA.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED AND THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS ASSURED. IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM US IN 15 DAYS, OUR TEAM WILL CONSIDER YOU FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES.